3 hours per day, 2 days
- On the Story: based on Disney’s animated film A Bug’s Life. It’s a peek into the life of ants and insects
- On Life Lessons: teaches respect for those who are different from your group and the importance of communication, courage and the spirit of leadership
- Performing Arts: theme -specific performance skills – Using imagination to explore different worlds, using the body to assume different characters, presenting with story with stage-worthy stance and vocal presence.
- Visual Arts: Learn the life cycle of honey bees and take home a beehive LED candle holder for your child's bedside table
- Communication Arts: Develop vocabulary through fun task sheets, games and roleplay to define leadership and the importance of working in a team as reflected in the story of A Bug’s Life.
- Age: 3 - 6 years
- Class duration: 3 hours
- Classes: 2 sessions
We will contact you after payment to confirm your booking.
A Bug's Life