3 hours per day, 2 days
- On the Story: based on The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- On Life Lessons: following your parents, home as a place of safety and comfort
- Performing Arts: theme-specific performance skills – Imaginative space exploration through high energy movement and dance.
- Visual Arts: Bring home a colourful hand-painted watering can and celebrate local spring flowers' beauty by painting and planting vibrant spring flowers
- Communication Arts: Learning to appreciate family members through the story of Peter Rabbit and enhance exercise skills in logic and reasoning, memory and social interaction.
- Age: 3 - 6 years
- Class duration: 3 hours
- Classes: 2 sessions
We will contact you after payment to confirm your booking.