Since 1996, over 80,000 children have passed through our doors, with our original students now working and studying in leading educational organisations and companies worldwide.
Mission & Values
Creating and delivering educational opportunities that nurture creative, curious, and confident learners aged 0-25 and empowering them to achieve fullfilment throughout life.
We value long-term commitment, passion, and care for:
Every learner’s development
Trustworthy community experiences
Rigorous, enriching, and quality programmes
What We Do
What we offer
Meet the Teachers
- BA (Hons) from the Royal Central School of Speech & Drama,University of London.
- Experience in acting, teaching, and theatre production.
- Fine Art degree with First Class Honours from Loughborough University, UK,
- Certified TEFL teacher
- With experience in teaching art and English to children, teenagers, and SEN students, passionate about guiding students on their artistic journey, teaching art knowledge, history, and encouraging hands-on exploration in various media
- As a practicing artist, her artworks have been exhibited and collected in Hong Kong, Denmark, and the UK
- By combining her expertise in teaching and art, she is dedicated to helping students realise their artistic potential while fostering a creative and critical mindset for the future.
- Graduated with an MA in Applied Theatre and Drama Education from Hong Kong Art School and Griffith University
- Has over ten years of experience as a drama and movement educator
- Taught dance, voice and drama to children in a variety of arts centres and schools all over Hong Kong
- Passionate about cultivating imagination, confidence, and creative self-expression in young people through the performing arts!
- graduated from The University of Sheffield with a BA in Music and Korean Language
- obtained TEFL certificate
- grade 8 (ABRSM) inpiano and violin and teaching herself the guitar and bass guitar
- Chloe is a dancer, teacher, performer and choreographer.
- Trained and graduated with a BA (Hons) in Contemporary Dance from London Contemporary Dance School
- Has performed in a variety of shows internationally and in music videos
- Committed to powering children’s imagination through creative expression and creating extraordinary experiences with and for the KG Group community.
- Studied Musical Theatre at the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Artsa holds an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Phonics Teaching Diploma
- Professional experience as a performer with Hong Kong Disneyland in stage shows and parades
- Performing in regional musical theatre shows in the United States
- As a teacher, worked with diverse dance centres and international schools specialising in playgroup, singing, dancing and drama education for children
- Incredibly passionate about sharing the joy of performing arts with students at KG!
- Discovered her love for performing arts at Kids' Gallery as a teenager and performed in productions such as Narnia, Faustus, and Hairspray.
- Studied Journalism at the University of Hong Kong and began teaching English Drama at local primary schools.
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Broadcast Communication.
- Professional musician who can sing and play several instruments.
- Passionate in music arrangement, record engineering, and video editing.
- Graduate of Lasalle-SIA in Singapore
- Seasoned professional with over 23 years of experience in creative fields including theatre, film production, arts education, and management
- His expertise spans video and film production, scriptwriting, directing, acting, and arts education.
- As a creative director and producer, Eugene has managed diverse projects and led teams to success.
- He has worked with various productions and companies across his career most notably The Lion King Musical by Disney.
- His contributions to arts education encompass curriculum development, training of all age groups, and directing stage productions.
- Graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Sequential Art.
- Holds LTCL in Singing with Distinction from Trinity College of London.
- Former choir director at Boston Trinity Academy (USA).
- Has won 38 best vocal teacher awards and her students have won over 100 prizes.
- Graduated with first-class honours in 2022 from the School of Drama, HKAPA, majoring in acting.
- Received the Outstanding Actress Award and the Actor of Astonishing Progress Award from the HKAPA.
- Holds a BA in English and Creative Writing from Brunel University, London, UK.
- Passionate about sharing his love for literary arts with his students.
- Several years of experience teaching writing and fine arts covering a range of media.
- Interests include handmade culture crafts, Chinese style watercolour and oil painting.
- Bachelor of Music Degree (Hons) from Cardiff University, UK.
- Appeared as a solo soprano in Handel's Messiah and Mendelssohn's Elijah in the UK and continues to be an active soprano in Hong Kong.
- Experienced vocal instructor, teaching at schools and providing vocal coaching for musical productions.
- Graduated from the University of Reading, UK with a BA in Theatre Art, Education, and Deaf Studies with British Sign Language training.
- Holds a Foundation Diploma in Acting from The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts.
- A Registered Dance Movement Psychotherapist with the Association for Dance Movement Psychotherapy, UK
- MA in Dance Movement Psychotherapy.
- Guest lecturer at the University of Derby, UK, and on the Executive Committee of the Hong Kong Dance Movement Therapy Association.
- Born and raised in a family of artists, graduate of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv specialised in Philology
- Studied Performing Arts under the Theatre faculty of Kyiv Children Academy of Arts
- Starring in arts performances for television and the theatre
- Experienced English language and performing arts educator at home and in Asia, committed to guiding young minds in exploring their talents, blending artistic expertise with dynamic, inclusive education
- Born in the UAE, holds a bachelor degree in Communication Arts from De La Salle University
- Teaching children in kindergartens and centres for a decade
- Recent stage and television acting experience includes Hong Kong Disneyland’s The Festival of the Lion King and Explorers Lodge, Cartoon Network’s “Kidsplorer Hong Kong” and ViuTV’s “Where’s My Motherland
- Believes that every child is an artist waiting to be discovered.
- Bachelors in Fine Art (Distinction) from the Royal Institute of Melbourne and a TEFL qualification.
- Completed Art Foundation studies at SCAD HK and Film Studies in the Philippines.
- Worked as a production assistant, workshop leader, and with museums.
- Received awards as Best Art Tutor from Hong Kong and international drawing competitions.
- Over 10 years of teaching experience in arts education for all ages, ranging from toddlers to 14 years.
- Graduated from Goldsmiths, University of London, with a Bachelors Diploma in Fine Art and a BTEC Diploma in Art & Media.
- Taught English and art in various schools and centres around London and Hong Kong, including Star English.
- A bilingual stage and screen actress with a BFA in Acting for Global Screen from Hong Kong Baptist University
- Dedicated to sharing her performance training and experiences with students on and off stage
- Featured in recent stage productions such as Fung Tsz Hoi (2023), Les Francais y Hong Kong (2023), Great Expectations (2023) and The Enchanted Bookshop (2022)
- A versatile performer and has done work in musical theatre, biographical and documentary theatre
- With experience teaching and working with children, aims to encourage children to explore their imagination and channel their creative expressions through art.